A hand truck is best defined as a handcart with wheels located strategically at the base. It is usually L-shaped and has a flat ledge on which goods can be placed. Stair hand carts make the previously stressful job of moving heavy objects up and down the stairs simple. We have compiled 5 reasons you need a hand truck in your life.
5 Reasons You Should Order a hand Truck for Stairs Right Now.
- They are time-savers: Making use of hand trucks for stairs in your home or business is time-efficient. A hand truck can haul much more load at a time than a man. Rather than having to make several trips to transport luggage, it can be done in single a trip. Also, unlike manual lifting, you do not have to worry about straining or pulling a muscle. In addition, there is no need to stop and drop the load in order to rest your arms. Manually hauling goods up the stairs is much more terrible than carrying goods on flat ground. Get a hand truck for stairs and save time.
- They reduce the amount of manpower you need onboard: Take a shelf for example. Transporting it up a flight of stairs is a job two-man (or more) would need to do. Usually, one man focuses on pulling while another pushes. A hand truck for stairs eliminates the need for a ‘puller’. With a hand truck, you only need to push and have the truck support your effort.
- They drastically reduce the accident rate: This is perhaps one of the most important things a hand truck is useful for. Lifting heavy items is definitely not good for your back. Doing it regularly, however, is even worse. It may look like nothing now but, in years to come, every single occasion on which you strained your back is very likely to come back and haunt you. Also, lifting luggage through a hand truck reduces the possibility of crashing into someone or worse, falling back down the stairs. Additionally, if you secure your items properly, it eliminates the possibility of dropping them. Hand trucks ensure safety.
- They are more professional: If you manage or own a business that involves carrying any sort of load up the stairs, a hand truck would speak much better than sweaty and grunting employees trying to haul goods up the stairs. A picturesque professional environment is one where staff are painlessly driving hand trucks while looking immaculate and unruffled. Up your game and order a hand truck for stairs.
- They save energy: Nothing affects output as much as a tired worker. If you plan on moving items up and down a flight of stairs and arranging them in specific positions, losing energy through such hard manual work can throw those plans right out the window. Even businesses suffer when employees are tired out. A hand truck conserves energy thereby giving you the opportunity to get more out of your workers.